AWARDS WON BY BHARTI FOUNDATION
- The Golden Globe Tigers Award - Awarded to Satya Bharti School Program for ‘Best Support and Improvement in Quality Education’.
- COO Summit and Awards 2018 by UBS Transformance for Category Boundary Breaker for Chief Operating Officer Mamta Saikia
- Bharti Foundation Ranked among Top 100 in ‘INDIA'S BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR 2018’ (study by The Economic Times in partnership with Great Place to Work® Institute).
- Bharti Foundation has been awarded ‘Shiksha Vibhushan’ award from the Government of Rajasthan for its support to improve the overall performance of 134 Government schools in the State
- Bharti Foundation has been recognized by ‘India’s Greater CSR 2017-2018’ by Asia One Magazine
- Bharti Foundation received Indywood CSR Excellence Awards 2018
- Bharti Foundation received ETNow Star of the Industry Award 2018
Bharti Foundation secured Business World Education Top Brands Award 2018 for ‘Innovation in Curriculum’ in Satya Bharti Schools.
- First ever ‘Dainik Jagran’ CSR 2019 given to Bharti Foundation in ‘Shikshit Samaj’ (Educated Society)
- 'Bhamashah Award' – Awarded by the Government of Rajasthan
- National Award for ‘BEST CORPORATE & BUSINESS COMMUNICATION’ (Campaign & Sectoral Communication) at the 'National Award for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability'- Awarded by the World CSR Day 2017
- QCI - D.L. Shah National Quality Awards 2017 – Gold Award for ‘QUALITY AUDIT APPLIED TO BENCHMARK SCHOOL PERFORMANCE’– Quality Council of India
- Bharti Foundation Ranked 72nd (Top 100) in 'INDIA'S BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR 2017' (study by The Economic Times in partnership with Great Place to Work® Institute).
- 'CORPORATE TRAILBLAZER' Award - 'India Today Safaigiri Summit & Awards 2017'
- 'The CSR Journal Excellence Awards 2017' – Awarded under Education & Skill Training
- 'Best CSR Program in Education Sector' for Satya Bharti School Program by Department of Industries, Government of Rajasthan at the 2nd Rajasthan CSR Awards 2018
- ET NOW CSR Leadership Award for excellent work in 'Support & Improvement in Quality of Education' - World CSR Day.
- Fame Excellence Awards 2016 – Two Platinum Award for ‘Project on Education Excellence’
- Best CSR Project Award’ – Awarded by India CSR & Asia Pacific Institute of Management
- Award for ‘Not for Profit Organization of the Year’ – 2015 Leaders Award – Awarded by 24MRC Network
- Award for ‘CEO of the Year (NGO) – 2015 Leaders Award – Awarded by 24MRC Network
- QCI - D.L. Shah National Quality Awards 2016 – Platinum Award – Quality Council of India
- QCI - D.L. Shah National Quality Awards 2015 - Platinum Award– Quality Council of India
- CSR Leadership Award – ABP News Global CSR Excellence and Leadership Awards – World CSR Day – 2015
(As decided by the management, Bharti Foundation did not apply for any organizational award in the year 2013-14)
- Inclusive India Award – Best Work in Elementary Education under corporate category – Awarded by ICICI Foundation and CNBC – TV 18
- Asian Leadership Awards – Best Work in Support and Improvement in Quality of Education
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to Social Welfare 2012 – Awarded by PHD Chamber
- 2012 World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Award – Transforming Education – Awarded by Qatar Foundation
- QCI – D.L. Shah Quality Award 2012-13 – Joint National Award for Education – Awarded by Quality Council of India
- Global CSR Award 2012- Corporate Social Responsibility – Education – Awarded by the World CSR Day, in association with Star News
- Best NGO for Excellence in Education at Concern 2012 - Awarded by The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India and Bal Bharti Academy
- Economic Times Corporate Citizen of the Year 2010 - Awarded by the Economic Times
- Indian Education Awards 2011 - Best NGO for Excellent Work in Elementary Education - Awarded by Franchise India and Zee Business in association with KPMG, Knowledge Partner
- World Education Award 2011- Best Public Choice Award for Innovative Practices in Education – Awarded by Indira Gandhi National Open University, Centre for Science Development & Media Studies and Elets Technomedia
- Asian CSR Award, 2008 for Support and Improvement in Education- Awarded by the Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility, Intel Corporation and the Asian Institute of Management
- Social and Corporate Governance Award, 2008 for Best CSR Practice - Awarded by the Bombay Stock Exchange, Nasscom Foundation and Times Foundation
- Indian NGO Award, 2008- Joint Regional Finalists, Large Category (North) - Awarded by Resource Alliance and The Nand and Jeet Khemka Foundation
- Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility – NGO Category